Children are admitted to The Children’s School/ P.S. 372 by lottery. Families are asked to fill out a one-page application.
Questions? Contact Yvette Agas-Bautz, Parent Coordinator 718- 624-5271 ext: 1011 or email@example.com
Our Open House for 2017-2018 School Year will be Thursday, January 5, 2017. Parents are urged to attend an open house before they apply. PS 372 is not a zoned school it is a District 15 school; Children who live in District 15 are eligible to apply.
All children are admitted by Lottery.
• There is a lottery for each grade (with available seats).
• The Children’s School/P.S. 372 recognizes sibling preference.
• Application Deadline will be posted as soon as it is available.
- No additional material is necessary for the application.
- If you applied for the current school year, you must fill out a new application for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Applications are only available at The Children’s School/ P.S. 372’s main site at each Open House and in the main office during the DOE application period. We cannot mail, fax or email them.
Families will be informed by phone call and given a chance to accept or decline the seat. A deadline will be announced based on information forthcoming from the NYC Department of Education (DOE).
General Education Students
Families are asked to fill out a one page application.
Children with Individualized Education Plans (I.E.P’s)
Families of children with I.E.P.’s fill out the same application however admittance is determined through the District 15 Special Education Placement Office at 131 Livingston St.
Tours of our 6:1:1 ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) site in Fort Greene can be arranged.
Contact Me/ P.C. Yvette Agas-Bautz: 718- 624-5271 ext: 1011
Open House Date: Thursday, January 5, 2017 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Location of Open House: Recreation Center on 1st street between 3rd and 4th Avenue
Open Houses include a tour of the school.
* Parents do not need to register or sign up. *
We encourage parents to come to an Open House before they apply to The Children’s School/ P.S. 372.
If a family has attended an open house and applied in the past – applications will be available during the school day in the main office during the DOE application period exact dates forthcoming.
Please check the NYC DOE website for information and updates about citywide admissions. You’ll need to choose ‘pre-K’ or ‘elementary’ on the left side of the page. http://schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/default.htm
For more information contact: Yvette Agas-Bautz, Parent Coordinator 718- 624-5271 ext: 1011