Below you will find information about school transportation. If you would like your child to take the school bus or receive a Metrocard please return the appropriate form.
- There is no matron on the general education yellow bus.
- We may share some bus routes with other schools.
- For the safety of your child, it is extremely important that you inform the teachers IN WRITING of any changes in the student’s dismissal plan.
- Children may not ride the bus with a friend for a playdate.
- Your child should use the same bus stop for the morning and afternoon.
- If you would like to make a complaint about the bus please do not call the school. Please call the Office of Pupil Transportation directly at their Customer Service Hotline 718-392-8855.
- Please put the bus company phone number in your cell phone (All American School Bus Corp. 718-932-1500).
- If a bus is late please call the bus company DIRECTLY. Unfortunately the school cannot help you when the bus is late. Please know your child’s route number when calling the bus company.
- The times provided for the bus stops are from the Office of Pupil Transportation (OPT) and they are approximate. Please be at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the drop off and pick up time.
- Students in grades 3, 4 and 5 must live more than one mile to take the school bus or receive a full fare Metrocard.
- A student can use the bus OR a Metrocard; they cannot use both.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.