Our fall movie night was a big success, and we’re not just saying that because it didn’t rain.
We had more than 200 students and family members join us in the big yard at Carroll Street to enjoy a movie together, enjoy pizza from Jets pizza, eat popcorn and homemade treats, and pop a glow stick or 50.
Special thanks go to:
- Mr. Frank and Security Agent Crandell for taking care of the permit and keeping us safe so we can run after-hours events.
- Mr. Unyque for his technical know-how and facilities finesse, as always.
- The Movie Night Committee’s new co-chair who stepped in and ran a great first one.
- Members of the PTA Executive Board who helped ahead of the event and behind the concession stand.
- All the volunteers who helped set-up and clean-up, sold food and raffle tickets, who dropped off drinks and snacks and treats and sold them all at the concession stand. Every bit of help was much appreciated.
- Our 50/50 raffle winner who generously donated their winnings back to the PTA
- Jets Pizza for donating the sell-out pizza
- All our community members who came out to enjoy the show, helped clean up and had fun. It felt great to be together as a school community.
We’ll be having another Movie Night in the spring (if not sooner). If you’d like to help us plan and execute it, please join the Movie Night Committee on Konstella.