How do I register for Stay & Play!?
If you haven’t done so already, you will need to create an account for From there you can head to Your Account page and signup for Afterschool or Drop-In classes.

How do I Pay for Stay & Play!?
You may choose to pay by credit card, cash or check during registration for any of our programs. Credit cards for Afterschool & Enrichment will be charged automatically in three monthly installments for each session you signup for. The first payment will be collected the day you register. If you choose to pay by cash or check, you will also be invoiced for three monthly payments. The first payment is due at the time of registration. You may coordinate your payment via email with

Is there Financial Assistance for Stay & Play!?
If you require Financial Aid, please select the “Financial Aid” option when signing up for Afterschool. Our program director will reach out to coordinate the financial aid process which will include filling out some financial aid forms.

What Enrichment Options will be offered this year?
Exciting news, Enrichment is back! Enrichment programs will now be offered in conjunction with the After School Program. Students will be able to choose different activities each day which includes: science, art, dance, music writing, sports, crafts and more! You will need to register separately and that information will be included at the time of registration. Please note: there will be capacity limits for enrichment classes. Enrichment Class Offerings can be found here.

Can I do DROP-IN for Stay & Play!?
We are now able to accommodate drop-in students! You MUST REGISTER a day in advance of your first Drop-In. If you need to request same day Drop-In service, please email with the subject line DROP-IN. Don’t know which days you want? No worries, you may select days as you go which is a great option if you do not want to commit to every day during the session. Drop-in rate is $32/per day.

Will there be a snack provided during Afterschool?
Yes. All students are offered a DOE provided snack. You are also welcome to send in a snack with your student. There are no nuts allowed.

What if my child has an IEP?

If your child has an IEP, please make sure to note that in the medical and/or social/emotional notes section of your account. We will be sending home a HIPAA form for parents to sign allowing the after school director to receive information from the school regarding a student’s IEP. This is very important as it will give the after school staff helpful information when working with children with certain needs.

What if my child has an epipen/inhaler or other medical devices?

If your child has an inhaler/epipen or any other medical concern, please note that in the medical section of your account. Please let after school know if your child carries a device or if there is one in the nurses’ office.

Who do I contact if I have a questions or concerns?
Please review our FAQs. If you don’t find your answer, please email

Translate »