Happy Holidays! Tis’ the season of shopping and giving! Please consider these opportunities to raise money for PS 372 classrooms while you are doing your holiday shopping at no additional cost to you.
Amazon.com portal on inclusions.org
If you or any friends and family want to buy something via Amazon, go to our homepage and look for the Amazon search box. This will take you to Amazon’s website and you can shop normally. A portion of every purchase you make this way automatically goes to PS 372.
- Visit www.goodsearch.com/goodshop. Create an account to become a “supporter” of PS 372.
- Type in any store name in the search window.
- If the store participates, you will see a button displaying the store name.
- Click on it to go directly to the store website and complete your purchase as you would normally.
- How it works: Goodsearch is powered by Yahoo!, and can be used just like any other search engine (Bing, Google, etc.), but it earns PS 372 $0.01 per search.
- Goodshop also lists coupons, promo codes and on going sales for sites, similar to RetailMeNot.com.
- 15% of your purchase is donated to PS 372.
- MightyNest is a unique web site that provides you the ability to research, get advice and buy natural, organic and non-toxic products all in one place.
- All of the products sold are free from known toxic ingredients such as: BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, melamine, formaldehyde, flame retardants, parabens and more.”
Christmas Trees from Foley Firs – Free Delivery & Set-up
- Foley Firs is a tree stand in Park Slope Brooklyn (724 8th Avenue, between 7th & 8th Streets) run by Tom Foley, whose children went through the public school system. When you buy your tree from Foley Firs, let them know you support PS 372 and a portion of your purchase will be donated to our school.
- You can buy your tree from their stand or through their website. The amount our school receives increases after we reach a threshold for participation, so tell your families and friends! They just need to say that they are supporters of PS 372 when they make their purchase. Also, delivery and set up is FREE!
These opportunities add up! Our school earns over $1200 a year through offers like this. We hope this is useful info for you as we head into this Holiday Shopping Season!