Parents gathered Wednesday evening for pizza and a PTA meeting. Childcare was provided by Ms. Adele, and the PTA presidents walked us through the agenda and outlined several proposed one-time grants requests by our community.
The following were approved:
- Replacing the 4th Grade Laptops at Carroll Street site
- Replacing the Multimedia iPads and New Management System
- Ongoing Work on School Database System & other tech funding
- Fountas and Pinnell Guided Reading Text Sets
- Border Crossers Training For Grades 3-5 Staff
- Expanding Expressions Tool Kit
- Language Processing Test and Clinical Assessment of Articulation and Phonology Test
- Black History Month Collection (book created by school)
- Water bottle filling station/water fountain for gym
At the end, we celebrated the birthday of one of our most active PTA members, Rafael.
PS 372 gear was available for purchase, too.