General Meeting Notes
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
A. PTA President, Nicole Krieger
- Bid farewell to Mr. Artie and welcomed Ms. Rosa; video montage.
- Holiday redux: Winterfest was great and so was Holiday Toy Drive.
- Miss Rosa will be posting AP position; same C30 process; Mr. Artie will be at the school once a week.
- Gift giving thank you note was received from a grateful family; thank you for participating and thank you Toy Drive volunteers.
B. Green Report, Denise Maher
- Reducing what our school sends to landfill; PTA is doing what children do in-school bins for plastic, metal, landfill, etc… will be at all school events.
- January 26th at 8:30, upstairs Science room next Green meeting.
- Garden Committee will meet after Winter break
- Cafeteria Culture Partnership visit website: http://www.cafeteriaculture.org
C. Financial Report – lead by Treasurer, Radha Korman
- Finance update for period 11/19/15 – 01/19/16
- Revenue minus expenses $13,720.73.
- Pizza Friday session 2 begins February 5th.
- $5,000 made at Winterfest.
D. Upcoming Events
- Valentine’s Day Dance is February 6. Posters are going up and sign-up for volunteers on inclusions site. Roaring 20’s theme, decorating starts at 9am Saturday.
- Pizza Friday Session 2 starts February 5th. Forms going home soon.
- March 19 Arts & Science Day.
- Spring Auction May 14- need a large committee to start now. Email will be going out for a meeting to help plan and implement.
E. Executive Board for 2016/17
- Please start thinking about whether you are interested in running for the EB next year.
See the Powerpoint for the meeting Below: