The Social-Emotional Community Building Committee (SECB) of the School Leadership Team (SLT) works to strengthen relationships and address social concerns within our school community, at both the main and ASD site. Among the issues the committee has addressed are:
- improving parent-school communications through needs assessments
- offering our educators professional development on social-emotional development issues
- transitioning students from the ASD to the main site
- encouraging dialogue about teasing, bullying and cooperation
- discussing issues of inclusion with parents, staff, and children.
The SECB committee produced the forthcoming brochure in an ongoing project to to educate and respond to issues of teasing and bullying. SECB Committee Chair: Fred Meunch
Be the Answer Brochure: