Mark your calendars!
What: The Children’s School Book Fair
When: Monday, November 2 – Thursday, November 5th!
Student Shopping Hours: Monday, November 2nd & Wednesday, November 4th
Parent Shopping Hours: Thursday, November 5th during Parent-Teacher Conferences
Where: The Stage next to the Children’s School Gym
We need volunteers for shopping, set up and clean up!
- If you would like your child to purchase a book please send them to school with money on their scheduled day. Class shopping schedule is below.
- We will have a broad range of books priced from $4 – $25 for preschool through middle grade readers in hardcover and paperback which will include easy readers; award winners; popular series; fantasy; books on sports, history, and science.
- Books priced $6 or less are generally for the younger grades (PreK – 2)
- Books placed on hold must be paid for no later than Thursday, Nov. 5th.
- There will be shopping hours during parent-teacher conferences. Please stop by to shop and pick up books on hold.