“TALKING ABOUT TESTING”
Please join the District 15 Community Education Council, P.S. 10 and distinguished panelists for a discussion of the evolution of standardized testing in the US. The discussion will address the current state of testing federally, statewide and citywide, the Opt out Movement, and new developments that may impact NYC children. Panel presentations will be followed by a moderated discussion and question & answer session.
- Carol Burris, Executive Director, Network for Public Education Foundation
- Kathleen Cashin, NYS Regent
- Erika Gunderson, Assistant Principal, P.S.172
- Jennifer Jennings, Assistant Professor of Sociology, NYU
- Anita Skop, District 15 Superintendent