Pizza Friday is great fun, the kids love it, and you’ll get a window into their friends and lunchtime antics! Most importantly participating in the School shows them you care. So: See you there!
Pizza Friday is for grades K-5. There is one session in the fall and one in spring during which every week your child can get pizza for lunch. This year we will again offer basil, oregano, or other herbs from the garden as a topping for those who opt-in.
NOTE: In keeping with our school’s designation as a Zero Waste School, we will no longer serve water in cups. Please have your child bring a refillable water bottle.
Round 1: October 14, 2016 – February 3, 2016
Orders Due: Friday, October 7 to ensure your child is served on October 14.
Dates: Pizza will be served every Friday that school is in session from Friday, October 14, 2016 – February 3, 2016. Here are the dates:
- October 14, 21, 28;
- November 4, 18;
- December 2, 9, 16, 23;
- January 6, 13, 20, 27
Sign up using the Online Payment Form
- Make a check or money order payable to “PTA of PS 372.” No cash please.
- If you have more than one child at the school, please send in separate orders.
- Enclose your order and payment in an envelope marked “Pizza Fridays” and put in PTA Mailbox.
- Can’t afford pizza right now? No problem! If ordering presents a hardship, complete this form to request sponsorship. We will provide your child with 1 slice at no cost. Please consider volunteering to serve pizza.
- Not ordering? Please tell your child that he/she will not be receiving pizza (particularly if they had it prior)
- Donations needed! Can you help sponsor a child? Consider giving an extra $5, $10 or $20!
- Questions about enrolling or paying? Please contact the Pizza Team at email@example.com
Desperately Seeking Pizza Servers!!
Pizza Friday has been our school’s top fundraiser and its success depends upon your participation.
It’s also a great way to get involved with the school and meet new people.
Please consider joining us for at least one or two sessions of Pizza Friday. It is fun and your kids will love to see you in the cafeteria! If you would like to volunteer: