November 21, 2018
Meeting commenced at 7:35 AM.
- Juliet Kaye – senior Director of Pre-K and K Admissions
- PS372 only 1 of 3 schools not in DOE enrollment process.
- Here to talk about moving PS372 into DOE process.
- Only filling General Education seats.
- Seats are filled based on order of priorities.
- Will maintain diversity in admissions pilot (30% of General Education seats).
- General discussion followed.
- Handout provided by Ms. Kaye attached.
- CEP Subcommittee Meeting
- 11/29/18 4:30 to 5:30pm, Room 301.
- General discussion about CEP goals and metrics to establish whether goals are being met and how to set new goals.
- Wellness Committee
- Will make short presentation at all teachers meeting and take questions from teachers about wellness priorities and perspectives.
- Outstanding Items
- The proposed changes to the Bylaws will be voted on at the December meetings
Meeting concluded at 8:25 AM.
Date of next meeting: December 19, 2018, but will be changed. Probably to December 12, 2018.